- This event has passed.
Search & Rescue Camp out
April 23 @ 5:00 pm - April 25 @ 11:00 am UTC+0
Troop 5014 will be sponsoring a Search & rescue themed camp out at Camp Sam Wood.
Thank You all for the interest in the camp out. This original registration page was more for individuals but there has been more interest by Troops . You do not need to register each scout below if a troop competed and send back the roster.
- Every One entering camp must have a completed COVID release form
- Every scout that wants to complete the MB must do and bring Requirement #10
- #10: Find out about three career or volunteer opportunities in search and rescue. Pick one and find out the education, training, and experience required for this professional or volunteer position. Discuss this with your counselor, and explain why this position might interest you.
- Every troop bring a mascot (or two for larger troops >10)
- Leader Guide Updated. I will have hard copies for troops at check in.
- COVID release form: Each person entering camp must have one
- COVID General Guidelines: General COVID guidance
- Roster form. Materials have been order for troops that submitted Roster. All others bring completed roster to camp out. We will need names on finale roister
- Leader Guide: (V2) Updated 4/18
- Original Flyer: Original Flyer. Info all in Leader Guide
- Cost Flyer: Cost Flyer info all in Leader Guide.
- MB Power point slides: Done
Start by downloading and reviewing the Leader Guide. If interested contact me, If you are going to attend I NEED YOUR ROSTER BACK BY APRIL 8TH so I can order stuff. If I don’t get you roster back you can still attend but I can’t guarantee materials (blue card, sash MB patch, and pamphlet are available)
If anyone has questions let me know