- This event has passed.
Taste of Family Scouting Camp out
September 20, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - September 22, 2019 @ 11:00 am UTC+0
Are you wondering about girls in scouts and how it is implemented. Come visit Troop 14 to find out. Troop 14 is one of only two Troops for girls in the WNY area.
We will be hosting a Taste of Family Scouting at Stonehaven Scout Camp
Visitors are welcome Fri night to camp or just Sat during the day for program. AOL’s are also welcome. to visit. To attend you must Sign Up.
If you have question your can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is a tentative schedule
- Fri 5PM Troop 14 meet at St. Johns (visitors can meet us there also or at Stonehaven at 7PM)
- Fri 7 PM – Check-in for those staying overnight
- Fri 8PM – Cracker barrel/Campfire
- Sat 10 AM Flags and Opening messages at flag field
- 10:30 Walk to Mckay campsite
- 11 AM Scoutmaster Minute at McKay Camp site
- 11:30 Patrol Leader/Scouter Minute
- 12:00 PM Lunch
- 1PM-3PMStations (Knot Tying, Fire building, Dutch Over Demo)
- 4PM nature hike/Frankenstein castle hike
- 5PM closing Flags