- This event has passed.
American Heritage Merit Badge & Pig Roast Camp out
October 18, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - October 20, 2019 @ 11:00 am UTC+0
As part of this camp out we will be earning our American Heritage Merit Badge http://www.wnyscouting.org/event/2572933 I have already paid for and reserved 7 slots. After the Merit Badge for those who wish there is a Pig Roast at the private Residence we will be camping at .
- American Heritage Merit Badge Merit Badge
- Time: 9:00AM-3:00PM
- Cost: $10
- Lunch Included
- Location: Frank Gierlach American Legion Post
- 50 Gates Sloan, NY 14212
- This is a full uniform event. Scout must bring a blue card signed by your unit leader.
- Adult supervision is required.
- Prerequisites: #3a & 3c, From #4 pick 1 (4a, 4b ,4c or 4e)
- Fri Oct 18TH
- 5:30 pm Meet at St. Johns parking lot. (Note Troop 4 will also be leaving for a campout at this time)
- 6:00 Pm Depart St. Johns. Travel to Private residence in Elma NY. We will camp on private property. (No cost)
- 7:00 PM arrive Elam and set up tent camp
- Sat Oct 19th
- 7:00 AM Revile
- 7:30-8:30 breakfast
- 8:30 depart for American Hertiage Merit Badge at American Legion Post 50 Gates Sloan, NY 14212
- 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM Merit Badge session (Lunch is included)
- 3:30 return to private residence at Elma
- Dinner will be Pig Roast Troop 14 will cook Dutch Oven Cobbler for desert.
- 7:00 Reville
- 7:30 tr5al breakfast
- 9:00 Depart for St. Johns
- 10 Arrive St. Johns